The Laser Measurement System is the most accurate and easy to use tool available for setting up and checking the deflections of your control surfaces. It uses a High Quality, Industrial Grade Optical Laser to project a small beam of focused light onto a precision, graduated scale. In only a few minutes you can measure the control surface throws to an accuracy of better than 1/20th of a degree!
The Laser Measurement System is invaluable in solving, and eliminating, tracking and trim problems due to unequal throws of elevators, ailerons, and even the rudder!
• For setting/checking control surface deflections up to +/- 25 degrees
• Accurate to 1/20th of a degree
• Easy to set-up and use
• Disassembles for easy transport
• Selectable beam intensity for optimal indoor/outdoor performance
• Padded spring clip securely holds laser in place, works on most size airplanes
• Industrial quality laser module - 10,000 hour MTBF
• Lightweight, only 0.8 oz.
• Operates on standard Rx battery - 4.8v to 7.2v (battery not included)
• Adjustable focus lens
• Heat sink brass body
• Class IIIA, 650 nm wavelength laser
• Beam diameter; 2mm
• Made in the USA
An animated AVI movie showcasing the functionality of the Laser Measurement System is available to download:
- LMS.avi (2.3 Mb)
- LMS.zip (245 Kb)
An animated AVI movie illustrating the assembly sequence of the Laser Measurement System is available to download:
- LMS_Assembly.avi (5.0 Mb)
- LMS_Assembly.zip (1.0 Mb)
The .AVI file(s) require Apple QuickTime. If your system is unable to view this file type you can download QuickTime Here.
Click here to view the Laser Measurement System Assembly Instructions illustrated with photos, or you can download a set of printable Assembly Instructions:
Click here to view the Laser Measurement System Operations Manual illustrated with photos, or you can download a printable Operations Manual:
The .pdf file(s) require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your system is unable to view this file type you can download Acrobat Reader Here.